When it comes to eye makeup removers, I am always careful about the one I choose . With makeup applications, we must not forget to take off our makeup properly in a way that doesn’t do damage to our skin.
It is important to be very careful about how you take your eye makeup off. The skin around our eyes are very delicate and any form of mishandling may lead to dark circles, broken and irritated skin. It is important not use any products which needs to be rubbed endlessly to take your eye makeup off. It is important to invest in eye makeup removers.
I’ve come to love my Givenchy Secur’eyes because of how easily it melts away my cat eye makeup. All I really have to do is spritz a good amount on my cotton pads, press them on my eyelid for a few seconds, dab dab dab and swipe away. That’s all! I avoid rubbing which causes redness of the eyeballs and tired-looking under eyes.
Give my safe recommendation a go or try out one of these;
Click to Shop
- Eau Efficace Gentle Make-Up Remover for Face & Eyes – All Skin Types (10.25 OZ) • Sisley • $85
- Trish McEvoy Long-Wear Face & Eye Makeup Remover Skin Cleansing Water 8.4 oz. • Trish McEvoy • $49
- Estee Lauder Take it Away gentle eye and lip longwear make-up remover 100ml • Estee Lauder • $23
- Chantecaille Rose Eye Makeup Remover • Chantecaille • $40
- NARS Gentle Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover • NARS • $25
- Mac Gently Off Eye and Lip Make Up Remover • M·A·C • $19
- Dermalogica Soothing Eye Make-up Remover 118ml • Dermalogica • $27
- Charlotte Tilbury Take It All Off eye make-up remover • Charlotte Tilbury • $27.50
- Origins Well Off Fast and Gentle Eye Makeup Remover • Origins • $19.50
- Take The Day OffTM Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips • Clinique • $19
- Kiehl’s Since Gentle Eye Makeup Remover/4.2 oz. • Kiehl’s • $17
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Liquid • Neutrogena • $7.79
- Elizabeth Arden All Gone Eye & Lip Makeup Remover • Elizabeth Arden • $18