These ranges I’ve featured consists of brands and products which some of them I’ve tried and tested and rave about while others are on my wishlist but still recommend because they are brilliant products which a lot of skin care fanatics go on about.
Skin care gifts are one of my favorites because of all the options to pick from with different price points to fit any budget. Check out my previous post on my favourite moisturising products too which features amazing products I absolutely love.
I love skin care gift sets for myself too because I find it’s a great way to test out a product before committing to buying them at a full price since gift sets sometimes come in smaller quantity than the normal package size. These are the 5 I’m currently loving.
1. Aesop Avid Explorer Set– I’m so eager to try this brand I’ve heard so many good things about it and I know I am missing out. I suffer from dry hands and I can’t wait to try these range filled with coconut and macadamia oils.
2. L’Occitane Almond Shower Gel & Hand Cream 3-pc Set– I’m an avid lover of oils and almonds and these two work perfectly in this range. It leaves your hands deeply moisturized I think the hand cream alone is a great stocking filler.
3. Clinique Acne Solutions Clear Skin Starter Kit– Clinique is a brand which its products speak for itself and when it comes to acne, these products will put up a good fight. I loved this.
4. Laura Mercier 5-pc Ambre Vanille Luxury Body Set– I love these products as I have personally used them and love them. I feel like I’ve just been to a spa treatment whenever I use them. Very scented and lingers on for a long while.
5. Dermalogica Skin Kit Normal/Oily Skin– These products is known to help balance the skin and reduce the production of excess oils and keep the t zones as matte as possible. Perfect for Oily skin.